Location: Clipper House, Sale, Manchester M32 8AF
Our busy Quoteline Direct administration team are looking to hire a Customer Service / Admin Manager to cover Maternity Leave. Previous experience working within the insurance industry in Motor and Home Insurance is essential for this role as the Team Manager will be responsible for supporting and managing a team of advisors working within the Personal Lines Insurance department.
- To support all Managers in the delivery of agreed targets within the Department.
- To provide leadership and management of all staff on section.
- To ensure the team operates in accordance with the FCA rules and regulations.
- Conduct one to one’s, appraisals and regular feedback on staff’s performance.
- To provide clients with professional advice on insurance products.
- To deliver the agreed KPI’s of the department inline with SLA’s.
- Resolve complaints to the client’s satisfaction and in line with FCA guidelines.
- Monitor multiple work streams such as calls, emails, chat and feedback daily/weekly/monthly.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly report to senior management detailing performance and any issues.
- Ensure an excellent standard of work.
- Monitor the performance and development of each team member.
- Attend meetings regularly with active participation.
- Identify & implement revised processes and procedures where required.
- Effectively communicate with the wider peer group.
Qualifications / Experience
- Detailed understanding of insurance fundamentals
- Considerable insurance experience, especially in relevant product areas
- Leadership of a team
- Understanding of the FCA regulatory environment we work in
- Minimum of Cert CII and/or NVQ in insurance is preferred
How to apply
Send an email to [email protected] including:
- Your most up-to-date CV as an attachment
- The title of the role you are applying for in the subject li