REDUCING OR ELIMINATING RISK WHEREVER POSSIBLE INEVITABLY BENEFITS YOUR BUSINESS BY MINIMISING YOUR EXPOSURE TO EXPENSIVE CLAIMS, HSE INVESTIGATIONS, FINES AND REMEDIAL ACTION REQUIRED TO PUT THINGS RIGHT.
The Risk Management team at Bollington works directly within the heart of your business, facilitating the development, planning and implementation of risk management by helping your employees to assess and understand risks appropriately. Whatever the scale of your business – from a sole trader to a large, multinational operation – we can help to make workplace safety integral to everything you do.
We provide for all the following areas, to ensure that nothing is left to chance when it comes to covering your risk management requirements:
• Health and Safety site inspections
• Initial Health and Safety audits
• Health and Safety planning and management
• Periodic Health and Safety reviews
• Advice on Quality Management systems
• Fire risk assessment and safety management
• Fire safety training
• Food hygiene and safety
• Employment law consultation
• Occupational Health management
• Medical safety tests
• Policy statements – outlining responsibilities and procedures
• Accident investigations
• Environmental risk assessments and management
• IOSH accredited training
• Support in carrying out your own Health and Safety risk assessments
• Construction Design and Management (CDM) consultation
• Construction site safety and CITB training
• Additional bespoke training programmes
Managing all of your risks effectively without experienced assistance is not easy. To stay ahead of the legislative game, you need a provider that you can trust to identify all of your legal obligations and help to put in place simple, easily understood procedures that everybody in the workplace can follow. Trust Bollington Risk Management to deliver cost-effective solutions that work.