Landlord Insurance for Every Kind of Landlord
Residential or commercial. Individual buy-to-let property or extensive portfolio. All landlords – no matter what property you own – have one thing in common: the need for the right landlord insurance cover. So start here by getting the best landlord insurance quote for you.
What will your landlord insurance cover?
The policy includes standard buildings and contents cover, but also:
- Property owners’ liability. Limits from £1m to £10m+ dependent on your needs (£5m is standard). This policy meets your legal costs (following a successful claim) if a member of the public is injured on your property.
- Accidental or malicious damage to property by tenants, for example this may cover damage caused by tenants using your property for the illegal growing of cannabis.
- Subsidence cover included as standard.
- Wasp or bee nests. They can lead to widespread property damage if not treated and removed, so it’s good to know that nest removal is included in your landlord’s insurance quote as standard.
- Employers’ liability insurance. Essential if you employ staff to manage or maintain your property. The standard level of cover we offer is £10 million, though other limits are available.
Affordable and manageable
Landlord insurance can be surprisingly affordable, with prices for a single buy to let property starting from as little as £120* a year. And we can offer direct debit payments to spread the cost, subject to status. This could offer a greater level of flexibility to your current situation.
Tailor-made solutions for every type of landlord
Landlords with single properties, residential properties, commercial properties or mixed portfolios all have very different and unique needs. With over 40 years’ experience of insuring residential and commercial properties, Bollington’s expert UK-based team will understand the mix of cover you need.
Award-winning service from a broker independently rated as ‘Exceptional’ by Investor in Customers.
* minimum amount charged in April 2017