Brand Marketing Executive
Office Location: Clipper House & Adlington Court
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Executive which will be a key role in the delivery of the Company’s brand marketing activity, deploying activity and best practice user experiences to our prospects and existing audiences.
As a member of The Bollington Wilson Brand Marketing Team you will be focused on the scoping, delivery and continuous improvement of – but not limited to:
- Internal Communications
- Content Production
- Social Media
- Sponsorship and Affinity activations
- Literature production
- An outright passion for the field of communications and marketing and how the discipline can benefit our business.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to work alone or collaborate effectively with others.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to multitask, manage and meet tight deadlines.
- Exemplary communication skills for both internal and external working relationships
- Be curious and challenge the status quo.
- Customer-centric approach.
Essential Technical skills
- Experienced user of a variety of digital platforms with an ability to articulate their function, capabilities and benefits.
- Well versed in the use of paid and organic Social Media across a breadth of platforms.
- Additional exposure to platforms such as DotMailer (or other ESP) WordPress (or other CMS) Hootsuite and others.
- Analytical tools such as Tableau / Data Studio desirable.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- 2-3 years digital marketing and exposure to campaign or strategic analysis.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint for producing presentations.
- Experience in a content planning environment will be preferential.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to tell a story to both internal and external stakeholders based on insight.
- Experience of briefing and communicating effectively with agency partners
- Digital Marketing Qualification
- Educated to degree level