What is Accountant Insurance?
As an accountant, providing critical advice to clients is a big part of your business. Having accountant insurance that includes professional liability insurance is your statutory responsibility, but it would clearly be a good idea in any case, when the chances are so high that you may be accused of providing erroneous advice. Small mistakes also loom large. A misplaced or miscalculated figure can be massively costly if undetected.
A bespoke policy unique to your business adds up perfectly
As specialist insurance brokers, we understand your business. We know that accountant indemnity cover has to allow for very specific risks. A simple typing or calculating error, perhaps when under the pressure of a deadline, could lead to a fine for your client or even a case for negligence. Our professional insurance for accountants also covers related specialists such as tax consultants, bookkeepers and payroll professionals, who are all subject to similar types of risk. We are approved and meet the criteria set by the accountants’ professional bodies ICAEW, ICAS and ACCA.
What your accountant cover can include
- Professional indemnity insurance to comply with your statutory requirements
- Public liability
- Risk management
- Insurance cover for buildings
- Employer’s liability insurance
- Loss of income due to accidents or injuries
- Defence costs for disciplinary proceedings by professional bodies
- Awards made by any ombudsman
- Defence costs for lawyers, experts and other court costs
- Partnership disputes cover
- Directors and officers cover
- Cover in case of employment breaches, discrimination and wrongful dismissal
Quick quote, instant cover
Call or click and our competitive accountant insurance quote is on its way. And if you need instant cover, just ask.
With you all the way
We want you to stay insured with Bollington long term, so we’ll be there for you whenever you need advice, a change of policy, additional cover – whatever it takes to help your business thrive.
Call us on 01625 400206 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday or click the Get A Quote button.