Bollington work in partnership with The Age England Association
Working closely with The Age England Association and its members, Bollington has gained a firm understanding of their insurance requirements. So whether you are a charity shop, helpline or provide a transport service for older people, Bollington can help you with your insurance.
Understanding that not one insurance scheme fits all, Bollington works with a panel of quality insurers to ensure that members receive highly competitive premiums without sacrificing valuable cover.
We can offer cover for the following:
- Premises and stock
- Public and employers liability including volunteers
- Motor fleet including minibuses
- Business interruption
- Legal expenses
- Personal accident
- Trustees liability/management liabilities
- Fidelity Guarantee and Crime
- Cyber liabilities
- Plus many other covers suited to your organisation
We can also provide:
- No claims bonus protection for employees and volunteers – covers the employees additional costs following loss of NCB and payment of policy excess whilst using their own vehicle for business use of the charity.
- For those members providing domiciliary care and support living services we include £25,000 theft cover from service users
Why Choose Bollington?
- No obligation quotations on all your insurance requirements
- Exclusive schemes with charity insurers
- Competitive premiums
- Tailored policies to suit your requirements
- Nationwide representation so we’re on hand to discuss your insurance needs
- Claims service working on your behalf. Our claims lines are open 24/7
- 0% finance direct debit facility
- We can include trustees and management liability as part of the package. Indemnity limits can be variable
- We do also have a price match agreement in place with Aviva. Terms and conditions apply
In addition to all of this, every policyholder will get access to our web-based risk management service FREE OF CHARGE. This unique offering gives advice on health and safety, human resources and environmental risks, and can be accessed via www.charity-shield.co.uk.
Contact us at Bollington for a competitive quotation today on 01625 348029.