Bollington Insurance works in partnership with The Age England Assoation to bring members award-winning insurance, risk management and claims handling at affordable prices.
Insurance is a necessity for members of the Age England Association – but it doesn’t have to be a chore to arrange it!
Bollington works in your sector and understands the insurance products that you need, helping to arrange the right covers for you at the most competitive price.
Whoever you are supporting through your work, you need the support of a good insurance broker to take away the hassle of getting everything covered, and making sure that any claims are managed in your best interest.
Understanding that not one insurance scheme fits all, Bollington works with a panel of quality insurers to ensure that members receive highly competitive premiums without sacrificing valuable cover.
Read our latest promotional information leaflet for The Age England Association here.
We can offer cover for the following:
- Premises and stock
- Public and employers liability including volunteers
- Motor fleet including minibuses
- Business interruption
- Legal expenses
- Personal accident
- Trustees liability/management liabilities
- Fidelity Guarantee and Crime
- Cyber liabilities
- Plus many other covers suited to your organisation
We can also provide:
- No claims bonus protection for employees and volunteers – covers the employees’ additional costs following loss of NCB and payment of policy excess whilst using their own vehicle for business use of the charity.
- For those members providing domiciliary care and support living services we include £25,000 theft cover from service users
What can we do to help you?
- We listen to your requirements carefully – explaining which insurance products you need, and why you need them
- Our panel of insurers are familiar with care and charity insurance risks – so we can find the most competitive deals for you in the market
- We can bring all your insurances together with one renewal date, making for simpler administration
- We offer competitive finance terms (subject to eligibility), making it easier to spread your costs
- Our in-house claims service works in your best interests, negotiating with insurers on your behalf
More reasons to choose Bollington
Bollington Insurance has been working in partnership with the Age England Association since 2012, to deliver a suite of insurance products that fully meet your needs.
An award-winning broker – independently assessed as ‘Exceptional’ by Investor in Customers, and a Feefo Gold Trusted Partner in 2018 – Bollington has been trading since 1973, and has significant experience within the care and charity sector.
We will work with you to understand exactly what risks you face so that we can provide all the insurance products that you need – and none that you don’t. All our friendly broking team are DBS checked for your peace of mind. Further, they have decades of collective experience and are dedicated to insuring care and charity risks – so you know that you’re in good hands!
- No obligation quotations on all your insurance requirements
- Exclusive schemes with charity insurers
- Competitive premiums
- Tailored policies to suit your requirements
- Nationwide representation so we’re on hand to discuss your insurance needs
In addition to all of this, every policyholder will get access to our web-based risk management service FREE OF CHARGE. This unique offering gives advice on health and safety, human resources and environmental risks, and can be accessed via www.charity-shield.co.uk.
CLAIM A £25 M&S VOUCHER!
We are offering a complimentary £25 Marks & Spencer gift voucher to any Age England Association member that incepts a new commercial combined policy. Simply use the link below to receive a quotation.
Whether you use the voucher to award a worthy volunteer, or simply put it towards catering for a tea party, we would like to know! Tweet a photo to @Boll_Insurance
For award-winning service from a broker that is large enough to deliver yet small enough to care, contact Bollington for no-obligation advice today on 01625 348029.