What is Fleet Insurers for Haulers?
As specialists in insuring HGV fleets and with wide access to insurance markets, Bollington is able to fully assess your current arrangements and find the insurer that can offer you the best cover at the most competitive price for your business. Haulier and haulage insurance can be tricky to navigate – Bollington has experts within the field that are waiting to speak to you to discuss your needs.
- Mixed fleets of vehicles, including all sizes of HGVs, vans, tippers, cars, plant machinery, agricultural vehicles etc.
- Highly competitive premiums, from the smallest (5 or more vehicles) to the largest fleets
- Up to £5m coverage for third party property damage
- Windscreen cover
- Foreign use and EU cover
- Uninsured loss recovery
- Goods in Transit – cover for loss, damage or theft, for your own goods and/or transported goods, including importing and exporting of goods
- Trailer cover
- No Claims Discount protection
- Public liability and employers’ liability
- Payment instalment options*
- A first-class claims management experience, proactively managing each case from inception to completion
* subject to status
Please see our Commercial Motor Fleet page for a list of additional benefits.
Additionally, we have an exclusive arrangement with a telematics company to fit tracking devices at highly discounted prices to your fleet. Not only do you benefit from lower initial purchase and fitting costs, you could also notice a significant saving on your insurance premium. Telematics devices are a revolutionary way of reducing your costs overall. By having the ability to monitor the driving habits of you or your drivers you can significantly improve your premiums. Using this technology allows for greater visibility overall, knowing where the vehicle is and when is one thing, but knowing how the vehicle is driven is a fantastic way of keeping on top of driver behaviours.
With nationwide market coverage and specialist knowledge of fleet marketplaces, give Bollington a call to discuss your needs on 01625 348789.