As a foster carer, you may have encountered issues in obtaining home insurance; you might have had limits applied on your buildings or contents cover, or even an outright refusal to insure you. Yet you are often required to demonstrate that you have appropriate home insurance by your fostering agency. So who can you rely on to provide your home insurance?
Bollington is a specialist insurance broker that has wide-ranging experience of insuring clients in the foster care sector, and works in conjunction with FosterTalk to deliver a home insurance product that is specially adapted to meet all your needs. Not only do you benefit from typical home insurance cover for your buildings and contents, we also provide as standard:
- Insurance against damage or loss caused by a child in your care
- Cover for the belongings of the foster child
- Legal liability cover for injury to the child
- Legal liability cover for injury or damage caused by the child (excluding criminal actions)
- Cover for any number of foster placements in your care, with no need to call to update us when placements change
- An excellent in-house claims service
In addition to offering exceptional home insurance for FosterTalk members, we will also give you a £10 Marks & Spencer voucher if you take out a policy with us.
Please call Bollington on 01625 348029 and quote FosterTalk to claim your £10 M&S voucher when you take out a policy through us.