What is Young Motor Trader Insurance?
Young drivers who wish to set up a motor trade business face tough decisions. As is the case with private car insurance, getting a good insurance deal will generally require some degree of experience, and motor trade insurance is likely to be more costly for anybody under the age of 25.
However, all is not lost! Bollington is the number 1 name in motor trade insurance, and can sometimes find cover when other brokers can’t due the large number of insurers we deal with.
Help with setting up your Motor Trade Business
Setting up in the motor trade is hard even for experienced professionals, however in todays world of dynamic “entrepreneurial spirited” young people, we’re seeing more businesses being set up and more young motor traders starting out in the industry.
We recommend starting out with road risks only insurance – consider also taking out comprehensive cover, which often can be cheaper than expected for younger drivers. We deal with each motor trader on an individual basis, so will make sure that, if we can offer you insurance as a young motor trader, we cover everything that you need, allowing you to build up your experience and no-claims discount to make insurance cheaper in the long-term.
While we can’t cover everybody – and there are likely to be restrictions on certain vehicles – we do have access to markets that will accept younger drivers. So why waste time calling around numerous companies when Bollington can offer genuine motor traders the most cost-effective insurance in the market?
Click here to get a quote for your motor trade insurance needs or call us on 01625854458.
We’ve created a brief checklist of things to consider if you’re just starting out:
- Decide upon a name and a target audience, understand what service(s) you’ll provide and to whom
- Register your company – getting everything started legally and up front with the tax man is the best way to begin your adventure in business
- Get the right level of insurance. Young Motor Trader Insurance can be varied in its application so speak to us to determine what you’ll need to be legal
- Decide upon your markets behaviour – can you fill a niche otherwise void at the moment?
- Market to your audience – word of mouth is absolutely vital within the industry however you’ll need to start by visiting local garages, dealerships and motor trade shows
- Deliver exceptional service – your initial period of starting out creates the foundation of your future success, be great and word of mouth will travel fast!