What is MOT Station Insurance?
MOT stations are among the most tightly regulated businesses within the motor trade. As well as all the usual risks of running a motor trade business, you also have the extra danger of losing your MOT licence.
All the more reason to make sure you have the right type and level of specialist cover by discussing your insurance requirements with the expert motor trade team at Bollington.
As one of the UK’s biggest and most successful insurance brokers, we have been motor trade specialists since 1973 – when the MOT test was a mere 13 years old.
Our expert account managers and underwriters understand the risks you run and the pressures you face. That’s why, unlike many motor trade insurance brokers, we offer cover against the loss of your MOT licence as standard within your policy package.
That’s just one of the ways our specially tailored policy can give you the peace of mind to focus on doing your job and generating income for your business. We have close relationships with leading insurance providers, plus the expertise to search the market and find your ideal combination of complete cover and competitive premiums.
Try our test to see if your insurance is running smoothly
You’re just a quick phone call away from getting a free review of your current cover and a free quotation from the expert Bollington team. We’ll start with a risk assessment, getting to know how your business works so we can find you the best possible deal.
Your MOT station insurance can include:
- Cover for tools and diagnostic equipment
- Road risk insurance, covering drivers who road test vehicles after repairs or move vehicles to and from the test station
- Combined motor trader insurance including premises, machinery, stock and money cover
- Instant cover if required
- Documentation issued quickly
- Quick, easy claims service
- Flexible payment options
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Public liability
- Risk management
- Insurance cover for buildings
- Employer’s liability
- Loss of income due to accidents or injuries
- Cover in case of employment breaches, discrimination and wrongful dismissal
- Directors and officers cover
- Engineering inspection policies – ensuring that your machinery is safe, properly maintained and fit for use