Running an MOT station is a serious business, and is one of the most tightly regulated businesses in the motor trade. You will therefore need MOT testers insurance that not only covers you for all of the basics for traders combined and road risks insurance, but also covers you against loss of your MOT station licence.
Bollington go a step beyond most motor trade insurance brokers in offering cover for loss of your MOT licence as part of a professional indemnity package, giving you the peace of mind to be able to get on with your job and bring in income for your business.
The range of insurance covers we have to offer you include:
• Cover from a range of leading motor trade insurance companies
• Traders combined cover, including premises, machinery, stock and money cover
• Employers’ liability insurance
• Public liability insurance
• Professional indemnity insurance
• Road risks insurance, covering drivers who road test vehicles after repairs or move vehicles to and from the test station
• And much more besides
We also provide engineering inspection policies to ensure that your machinery is safe, properly maintained and fit for use.
Bollington have been insuring motor traders since 1973, so you can trust us with your MOT station insurance needs.
Call us today on 01625 854443 for a competitive quotation and excellent cover for your MOT station insurance.