Insurance for adoption and Foster Agency
We at Bollington have created a product for fostering and adoption agencies that combines the essential covers into one single policy.
Our policy protects the main liability risks including claims against the agency for:
- Public Liability
- Negligence or breach of duty of care
- Employers Liability
- Dishonesty of partners, directors, employees or self employed freelancers under your supervision
- Medical malpractice
- Abuse and molestation
Our Fostering and Adoption agency insurance also provides the following extra covers:
- Wilful damage/injury caused by the child in care to the carer’s property/person
- Covers the foster carer, as well as the agency against claims brought by the child in care for bodily injury
- Cover the foster carer and child, as well as the agency, against claims brought by third parties for accidental damage/injury to property/persons caused by the child in care.
If you would like a quotation on your fostering and adoption agency, please call us on 01625 348029.
Bollington has teamed up with elXtr to provide both HR and employment law advice, including information that is specific to the care and charity sector.
Clients who sign up for legal expenses cover via our care and charity team now have access to the elXtr platform, a leading online resource for legal and business solutions.
To access the platform, login below.