We provide insurance to all aspects of the care, charity and not-for-profit sector
Care and Charity Insurance
We work with our insurance panel to find you cover
We’ve been providing a wide range of insurance products for many years
Care Account Managers
Our Account Managers are dedicated to the Care Sector
Gallagher specialises in the care, charity and not-for-profit sectors. Our commitment to this sector continues to grow today, and we have a dedicated department to cater for this specialist area.
We understand not all care organisations are the same, so cover is tailored to suit your organisation and its unique requirements. We can also offer risk management advice to help you provide a safer environment for your care home staff and residents with a view to ultimately reducing the risk of a claim occurring.
Our highly experienced staff will:
- Conduct a thorough review of your current insurance arrangements, highlighting gaps in cover – a fresh review may reveal exposures or new covers previously overlooked, such as changes in legislation
- Recommend an appropriate provider
- Offer a personal service with our nationwide account managers who can visit your organisation to discuss your insurance requirements
There are many reasons to choose Gallagher.
We work with our insurance panel to find cover for the following organisations within the sector:
- Elderly Care Homes
- Residential Homes for Individuals with Mental Health / Learning Difficulty Conditions
- Residential Care for Children
- Fostering and Adoption
- Foster Carers
- Domiciliary Care Agencies
- Supported Living
- Private Hospitals and Specialist Clinics