Insurance for associations and community clubs
Our specialist care and charity team are experienced in finding extensive cover for community clubs and associations, including small charities, fundraising groups and youth centres.
As an insurance broker, we work with a range of specialist insurance companies in order to give our clients access to exclusive markets and products, flexibility on covers and competitively priced premiums.
What can your associations and community clubs insurance cover?
- Volunteers under Employers’ Liability section
- Certain fundraising activities and work away
- Comprehensive Risk Management
- Trustees’ Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity
- Full theft cover as standard
- £5,000,000 Public Liability automatic cover
How do I arrange associations and community clubs insurance?
Bollington is an award-winning independent insurance broker with a team who specialise in the care and charity sector. It’s easy to arrange cover with us. Simply:
- Call us on 01625 348029 for immediate assistance.
We’re open Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Arrange a call back – and a member of our friendly team will give you a call at a time to suit you.
Bollington has teamed up with elXtr to provide both HR and employment law advice, including information that is specific to the care and charity sector.
Clients who sign up for legal expenses cover via our care and charity team now have access to the elXtr platform, a leading online resource for legal and business solutions.
To access the platform, login below.