Bollington Insurance Brokers provide charity cover for one reason only: for your protection – be that your trustees, employees, volunteers or assets.
Bollington has an experienced team of charity experts and specialist products with charity underwriters that cater for all sizes of charity from £1,000 income to £100m. We focus our attention on a client by client basis, not a ‘one size fits all’ approach. From a simple office policy to more complex risks Bollington takes the same approach to a client.
We know every pound you spend is precious. Our knowledge of the charity, not-for-profit and voluntary sector combined with a specialist understanding of risk ensures you receive relevant cover at a highly competitive premium.
Each client is provided with their own dedicated specialist Account Manager and an experienced team who are always on hand to provide objective help and advice.
- Automatic cover for volunteers under Employers’ Liability section
- Comprehensive Risk Management
- Automatic cover for certain fundraising activities and work away
- Trustees’ Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Cover
- Full theft cover as standard
- £5,000,000 Public Liability automatic cover
Bollington is also the appointed broker for the Community Transport Association (CTA). No other broker has this status, so you are dealing with a leading charity insurance broker. If you are a member of the CTA, please click here.
If you would like a quotation on your charity, please call us on 01625 348029.