Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

Our best prices available over the phone

Opening Hours

Motor Trade Road Risks, Commercial Vehicle
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-6:30pm
Saturday: 9am-1pm

Taxi Insurance
Monday-Friday: 9am-5:30pm
Saturday: 9am-1pm

Motor Trade Combined, Personal Lines, Business
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:30pm

Commercial Lines, Care & Charity Insurance, Risk Management
Monday-Friday: 9am-5:30pm

Contact Us Details

Please select the department you would like to contact for their details:


Apologies, we are currently experiencing a temporary connection problem with our phone lines at our Altrincham office. Please call 01625 854300 if you require assistance.















23rd December

24th December

25th December

26th December

27th December

28th December

29th December

30th December

31st December

1st January

2nd January

3rd January

Opening Hours












Return to normal working hours

What is Traders Combined Insurance?

If you’re in the motor trade and have business premises, it’s essential to have the right traders combined insurance policy. Cheap policies that don’t cover all the things you need covered are a false economy. Our combined motor traders insurance policies squeeze all the business insurance you need into one affordable and efficient package. Trust Bollington to keep things as simple as possible.

Road risk included

If your business involves driving vehicles that are not your own, you require road risk insurance. That’s taken care of within your combined traders policy.

Your premises covered

The same single policy will also cover the building you work from – your trading premises.

Employer’s liability too

If you employ people within your business, employers’ liability insurance is a necessity. So naturally it’s an integral part of all our combined traders insurance policies.

And public liability

While operating your business you also require public liability insurance to cover your customers and visitors. With a combined motor trader’s insurance policy from Bollington, that’s also included.

Cover can include

  • Material damage for buildings, contents and vehicles
  • Business interruption
  • Employers’ liability
  • Public liability
  • Money
  • Engineering inspection
  • Goods in transit cover
  • Road risk cover
  • Professional indemnity

Why Bollington?

As one of the UK’s leading independent insurance brokers, Bollington have the expertise and resources to thoroughly search the market on your behalf. We also have over 40 years of experience working with the motor trade. Bringing a deep understanding of your business to the table, we’ll work with leading insurers to secure the most competitive and appropriate deal for you, and make everything as quick and straightforward as possible. No hassle, no delays, no jargon.

You can also rely on sound, expert advice from our dedicated team who offer truly personal service. Unlike many of the providers, we are also able to underwrite our own motor trade schemes which means we have full control of your enquiry. And we can also help you to spread the cost with competitive instalment facilities.

Quick quote, instant cover

Call or click and our competitive motor traders combined insurance quote is on its way. If you need road risk cover urgently, we can activate that immediately and add the other elements later when we’ve had a chance to create your perfect bespoke policy.

With you all the way

We want you to stay insured with Bollington long term, so we’ll be there for you whenever you need advice, a change of policy, additional cover – whatever it takes to help your business thrive.

How else can we help you?

We have the resources and expertise to cover parts of the market that sometimes struggle for cover, with specialist packages for:

  • Service, repair and MOT garages
  • Vehicle body builders
  • Commercial vehicle repairers
  • Part time traders
  • Mechanics working from home
  • Mobile mechanics
  • Body shops
  • Vehicle breakdown and recovery agents
  • Vehicle collection and delivery agents
  • Import/export
  • Sports and high performance specialists
  • Classic and vintage vehicles

Call or click for a quick quotation

Call us on 01625 854443 9am–5:30pm Monday-Friday, or click the Get A Quote button

Got a question?

Why do I need road risk insurance?

If you are operating any type of business that involves driving vehicles that are not your own, full time or part time, working from home or from premises, you need an insurance policy that includes road risk cover.

Why do I need Motor Trader’s combined insurance?

If you work out of business premises and employ other staff, you will also need the greater level of cover offered by a combined motor traders insurance policy. This will also include the public liability and employers’ liability insurance you need, as well as cover for your premises

If you need a quotation please fill in our quote form or get in touch on 01625 854458.

What our customers are saying...