Minibus and Community Transport
At Bollington, we are well placed to help organisations with their minibus and community transport insurance. We have strong working relationships with key insurers that understand the sector and offer bespoke policy wordings.
Having worked with Community Transport Association since 2011, we already insure many community transport members, providing cover to suit their needs.
Reasons to speak to Bollington about your minibus and community transport insurance requirements:
- We are the approved insurance broker for Community Transport Association
- Work with key insurers
- Option to cover drivers up to age 75 without referral
- Ability to cover liabilities as well as motor insurance
- Breakdown cover available
- Competitive rates
- Our claims line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
How do I arrange minibus and community transport insurance?
Bollington is an award-winning independent insurance broker with a team who specialise in the care and charity sector. It’s easy to arrange cover with us. Simply:
- Call us on 01625 348029 for immediate assistance.
We’re open Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Arrange a call back – and a member of our friendly team will give you a call at a time to suit you.
Bollington has teamed up with elXtr to provide both HR and employment law advice, including information that is specific to the care and charity sector.
Clients who sign up for legal expenses cover via our care and charity team now have access to the elXtr platform, a leading online resource for legal and business solutions.
To access the platform, login below.