Minibus and Community Transport
At Bollington, we are well placed to help organisations with their minibus and community transport insurance. We have strong working relationships with key insurers that understand the sector and therefore we have access to specialist policy wordings.
Having worked with Community Transport Association since 2011, we are already insure many community transport members with a wide spectrum of insurances.
Reasons to speak to Bollington about your minibus and community transport insurance requirements:
- We are the approved insurance broker for Community Transport Association – we are experienced in this area.
- Work with key insurers with specialist wordings
- Option to cover drivers up to age 75 without referral
- Ability to cover liabilities as well as motor insurance
- Breakdown cover available
- Competitive rates
- Our claims line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Simply call our specialist care team for a quotation or advice on the most suitable covers your organisation may need. We are available on 01625 348029 between 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Bollington has teamed up with elXtr to provide both HR and employment law advice, including information that is specific to the care and charity sector.
Clients who sign up for legal expenses cover via our care and charity team now have access to the elXtr platform, a leading online resource for legal and business solutions.
To access the platform, login below.