Insurance for Hospices & Palliative Care Homes
Bollington operates in all aspects of the care sector including the arrangement of insurances for hospices.
We aim to provide competitive premiums whilst meeting your cover requirements. We work with partner insurers who specialise in the care and charity sector ensuring your organisation benefits from bespoke, sector driven cover.
Why choose Bollington to insure your hospice?
- Over 40 years operating as an independent insurance broker
- Specialists in the Care Sector and an understanding of the types of risk you face
- Nationwide coverage through our network of highly experienced Account Managers
- Specially designed policies for hospices from top-rated insurers
- Personal service with dedicated point of contact
- In-house claims department working in your best interests
We can offer a full range of covers including:
- Property damage (buildings, contents, residents’ effects, computers)
- Business Interruption
- Employers’ Liability
- Public Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Business Money
- Legal Expenses
If you would like a quotation for your hospice, please call us on 01625 348029.
Bollington has teamed up with elXtr to provide both HR and employment law advice, including information that is specific to the care and charity sector.
Clients who sign up for legal expenses cover via our care and charity team now have access to the elXtr platform, a leading online resource for legal and business solutions.
To access the platform, login below.