What is Recovery Operator Insurance?
Bollington ticks all the boxes when it comes to providing the right insurance cover for businesses within the recovery sector. We are one of the UK’s leading specialist insurance brokers with motor trade experience dating back to 1973, and we use our special relationships with leading insurance companies to negotiate bespoke policy wordings, with the highly specialised cover recovery companies require.
We understand the specific demands of the sector with the need to cover your specialist vehicles and equipment. We know that you run enhanced risks by having to go to inaccessible places in all weathers, deal with the public, transport damaged vehicles on the back of your truck, and take responsibility for other people’s property.
More reasons to choose Bollington
Whether you run your own auto recovery business or work as a sub-contractor, we’ll use our specialist knowledge of the motor trade and our influence with the leading insurers to search the market, find your best deal and negotiate competitive premiums.
Your dedicated Bollington account manager is always available to offer advice, arrange extra cover or deal with claims and queries. In fact you can expect personal service at all times. We know that your business depends on providing speedy, round the clock service, and we strive to be just as responsive. Need instant cover or to pay by instalments? Just ask.
Working closely with the leading trade associations
We are appointed insurance brokers for these leading recovery operator associations:
- RRRA – the Road Rescue Recovery Association
- LARO – the London Association of Recovery Operators
- SVRA – the Scottish Vehicle Recovery Association
For a free review of your current cover and a highly competitive quotation, click here or call 01625 854443
Professional Recovery Tow Show | Client Testimonials
Your recovery operator insurance can include:
- Cover for tools and including those you have to carry in your vehicle
- Cover for specialist recovery vehicles
- Retrospective rebates to reward good claims records
- Higher liability limits
- Free legal helpline
- Exhibition cover as standard
- Road risk cover – for recovery operatives working from their home
- Combined cover to insure your premises and contents
- Immediate cover if required
- Employer’s liability
- Public liability
- Business interruption
- Flexible payment options