Supported Living Insurance
As a provider of supported living, we know that it is important that you have the correct insurances in place to protect your business and its employees whilst helping those in need. That’s why we at Bollington work with insurers who understand your needs, to provide the correct standard of cover.
As an insurance broker, we work with a range of specialist insurance companies in order to give our clients access to exclusive markets and products, flexibility on covers and competitively priced premiums.
What can your Supported Living insurance cover?
- Property damage (buildings, contents, resident effects, gardening tools, computers)
- Employers’ Liability
- Public Liability
- Abuse cover
- Treatment risk / Healthcare extension
- Business Money
- Legal Expenses
- Business Interruption
- Motor Fleet
How do I arrange Supported Living insurance?
Bollington is an award-winning independent insurance broker with a team who specialise in the care and charity sector. It’s easy to arrange cover with us. Simply:
- Call us on 01625 348029 for immediate assistance.
We’re open Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Fill in our quick online form – and we will prepare your quotation for you
- Arrange a call back – and a member of our friendly team will give you a call at a time to suit you
Bollington has teamed up with elXtr to provide both HR and employment law advice, including information that is specific to the care and charity sector.
Clients who sign up for legal expenses cover via our care and charity team now have access to the elXtr platform, a leading online resource for legal and business solutions.
To access the platform, login below.