Supported Living Insurance
As a provider of supported living, we know that it is important that you have appropriate insurances in place to protect your business and its employees whilst helping those in need. That’s why we at Gallagher work with insurers who understand your needs, to provide the appropriate standard of cover.
What can your Supported Living insurance cover?
- Property damage (buildings, contents, resident effects, gardening tools, computers)
- Employers’ Liability
- Public Liability
- Abuse cover
- Treatment risk / Healthcare extension
- Business Money
- Legal Expenses
- Business Interruption
- Motor Fleet
How do I arrange Supported Living insurance?
It’s easy to arrange cover with us. Simply:
- Call us on 01625 348029 for assistance.
We’re open Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Fill in our quick online form – and we will prepare your quotation for you
- Arrange a call back – and a member of our friendly team will give you a call at a time to suit you