Whatever your line of business – from electricians to plumbers, florists to builders – if you drive a van, you’ll need to properly insure it. If your vehicle is substantially damaged or stolen, your livelihood could well be at risk without commercial van insurance.
Bollington has been in the business of insuring vehicles since 1973. We can offer advice on all of your van insurance needs, not only covering you to drive your van for business, but also offering insurance cover for goods in transit, too.
Owning and operating a van on it’s own comes with its own challenges. often as the only means of operation for your business – keeping yourself on the road and working is essential. In the event of an accident, Bollington would love to help avoiding it being catastrophic for your business.
We have access to a wide range of insurance companies, so we can search our panel to offer you a range of quotations for policies that best suit your needs.
You’re in safe hands with one of the most respected and well-established insurance brokers in the UK.
• Third party only, third party fire and theft, and comprehensive insurance for your vehicle
• Goods in transit cover
• Named additional drivers on your policy
• Protected no claims discount
• Free EU cover for up to 90 days on your van insurance policy
• Quick quotes and instant cover
• Additional AA breakdown cover and motor legal protection can be purchased
• Specialist insurance available, e.g. for vans carrying hot food or refrigerated food (burger vans, sandwich vans, ice cream vans etc.)
• Friendly UK advisers to ensure the insurance you buy is right for your needs
• Extended opening hours – open until 8pm Monday-Friday and 9am-1pm Saturday – so you can arrange your insurance at a time that suits you best
• Cover for couriers and van fleets
Call us today on 01625 348013 for a competitive quotation from our panel of insurers.