Working in association with members of the Society of Independent Brewers Association (SIBA), Bollington have created an exclusive and highly competitive insurance product specific to the needs of the craft brewery industry.
We have access to insurers who can cover distilleries and cideries as well as craft brewers, too.
As well as all the standard covers that you would expect with an insurance policy such as public liability, employers’ liability and business interruption, our craft brewery insurance can also cover the following:
- Theft of kegs left in the open*
- Festival, exhibition cover & brewery visits & tours
- Seasonal stock increase in sum insured for peak periods (May, June, July, December)
- Products liability including by-products cover
- Contract price for stock with contracts in place
- Cover for kegs at third party locations
*Subject to minimum security
Optional covers include:
- Goods in transit – in your own vehicles and with third-party carriers
- Plant inspection for your machinery and plant, to meet your legal requirements
- Legal expenses for a range of requirements
In addition to our exclusive scheme, we have access to other insurers specialising in this industry, so we can look to place cover for a wide variety of brewing and distilling businesses. We offer our prospective policyholders:
- Comprehensive policy cover built from our in-depth understanding of the industry
- Quick quotations within the same day
- Competitive premiums
- An exclusive Bollington scheme
- A policy designed to fit the needs of craft brewers and distillers
For a quick and competitive quotation, please contact Bollington on 01625 400206 or Get a Quote below.
Bollington is a niche insurance broker that specialises in the craft brewery and distilling industries. We can offer insurance packages to suit any kind of microbrewery, brewpub, distillery or commercial brewery, whether on our exclusive scheme or with our panel of insurers.
As an independent, award-winning broker, we offer a range of services tailored to suit your requirements, including:
- Over 45 years of experience – established 1973
- Craft brewery experts with an interest in the industry
- Nationwide coverage – account managers throughout the UK
- A claims team working in your best interests
- Risk management advice to help reduce insurance premiums
- All from an associate member of SIBA