Microbrewery, Distillery and Brew Pub Insurance
Gallagher has a specific insurance product designed to suit the needs of the craft brewery industry.
We can also cover distilleries and cideries as well as craft brewers, too.
As well as all the standard covers that you would expect with an insurance policy such as public liability, employers’ liability and business interruption, our craft brewery insurance can also cover the following:
- Theft of kegs left in the open*
- Festival, exhibition cover & brewery visits & tours
- Seasonal stock increase in sum insured for peak periods (May, June, July, December)
- Products liability including by-products cover
- Contract price for stock with contracts in place
- Cover for kegs at third party locations
*Subject to minimum security
Optional covers include:
- Goods in transit – in your own vehicles and with third-party carriers
- Plant inspection for your machinery and plant, to meet your legal requirements
- Legal expenses for a range of requirements
How to Get a Quotation?
It’s really simple to get a quotation for your microbrewery, brewpub, distillery or commercial brewery. Please call us on 01625 348733.