Insurance for Care Homes
Bollington has many years experience providing insurance for all types of residential care homes for the elderly.
Bollington can provide you with:
- A thorough review of your current insurance arrangements, highlighting any gaps in cover.
- Both comprehensive advice and competitive premiums through excellent working relationships with key insurers
- A personal service with our nationwide account managers, who can visit your organisation to discuss your insurance requirements at a time to suit you
- In-house claims service working in your best interests
- Risk management advice to help you provide a safer environment for your care home staff and residents.
Our bespoke cover can include:
- Building and contents
- Public Liability
- Employers’ Liability
- Abuse and Molestation
- Treatment Risk
- Resident’s Personal Liability
- Money and personal assault
- Book Debts
- Business Interruption
- Professional Indemnity
- Inspection and Breakdown cover – plant/passenger lifts
- Legal Expenses
- As an independent insurance broker, we search the market on your behalf to deliver comprehensive cover and outstanding support that fully meets your needs.
If you would like a quotation on your care home, please call us on 01625 348029.
Bollington has teamed up with elXtr to provide both HR and employment law advice, including information that is specific to the care and charity sector.
Clients who sign up for legal expenses cover via our care and charity team now have access to the elXtr platform, a leading online resource for legal and business solutions.
To access the platform, login below.