Bollington has many years experience providing insurance for all types of residential care homes for the elderly.
Bollington can provide you with:
- A thorough review of your current insurance arrangements, highlighting any gaps in cover.
- Both comprehensive advice and competitive premiums through excellent working relationships with key insurers
- A personal service with our nationwide account managers, who can visit your organisation to discuss your insurance requirements at a time to suit you
- In-house claims service working in your best interests
- Risk management advice to help you provide a safer environment for your care home staff and residents.
Our bespoke cover can include:
- Building and contents
- Public Liability
- Employers’ Liability
- Abuse and Molestation
- Treatment Risk
- Resident’s Personal Liability
- Money and personal assault
- Book Debts
- Business Interruption
- Professional Indemnity
- Inspection and Breakdown cover – plant/passenger lifts
- Legal Expenses
- As an independent insurance broker, we search the market on your behalf to deliver comprehensive cover and outstanding support that fully meets your needs.
If you would like a quotation on your care home, please call us on 01625 348029.