What is Auto Electrician Insurance?
The skills of an auto electrician have never been in greater demand, and the job has never called for such a wide knowledge base. Today’s vehicles are like an incredibly sophisticated set of computers on wheels. That’s why your auto electrician business requires an insurance solution that’s almost as sophisticated as the technology you deal with every day.
We’ve been dealing with the dealerships, garages, repair shops and the rest of the industry for decades.
Appropriate Cover to Suit your Business
We understand how critical it is for an auto electrical business to have the right cover for tools and diagnostic equipment; how expensive the parts you have in stock are to replace; how essential your own van is to your business. We also know that you are entrusted with other people’s vehicles and property on a regular basis. Without the appropriate cover your livelihood is at risk.
If you work from premises or if you’re an employer you’ll also need the right public and employer’s liability cover. Our team have the flexibility and industry knowledge to make arranging that as simple as possible. We’ll start by asking questions about your business – getting a clear picture of how your business works so we can deliver the ideal balance of cover and cost.
For a free quote and review of your current cover click here or call the Gallagher team now on 01625 854458.
Your auto electrical business cover can include:
- Cover in case you are accused of defective work
- Cover for tools and diagnostic equipment
- Road risk only insurance
- Combined motor trader insurance
- Quick quotations
- Instant cover if required
- Documentation issued quickly
- Personal, friendly, expert service from your own dedicated account manager
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Public liability
- Risk management
- Insurance cover for buildings
- Employer’s liability
- Loss of income due to accidents or injuries
- Directors and officers cover
- Tools and equipment cover