Unipart Insurance for Members
Bollington Insurance Brokers has a long standing relationship with Unipart Automotive, being the appointed insurance broker for Unipart members for over a decade. In our experience of speaking to Unipart members, we hear of garages not claiming on their insurance because they cannot protect their no claims discount. So we’ve designed an insurance product to suit the needs of Unipart members.
We are so confident of our offering that we guarantee to beat your renewal terms by up to 10%.
Additionally, you will have access to us via:
- Unipart regional meetings
- Introductions through Unipart Business Development Managers
- A dedicated in-house team, tasked with calling all Unipart members to establish insurance requirements. We can book appointments straight into a local representative’s diary, for your ease and convenience.
Whether you are a Garage Club member or a Car Care Centre, we have a policy for you.
There is much to like with our exclusive schemes for Unipart members, with exclusive schemes from Ageas, Aviva and LV=. To see an overview of all of our service offering, please download our latest guide to insurance for Unipart members.
We assess each garage individually to offer the best terms from our panel of insurers. Dependent on the insurance provider best suited to your needs, benefits include:
- Save up to 10% on your existing renewal terms from your current insurer
- Up to 15% premium rebate to reward good claims experience
- Comprehensive cover, including any attached trailer
- New for old cover on written off private cars less than 15 months old
- No windscreen damage excess
- FREE commercial legal expenses
- Free EU cover
- Cover for accompanied demonstrations
We can also offer the following for risks on your premises:
- Glass and signage
- Business interruption cover
- Money cover
- Employers’ liability to a limit of £10m
- Public and products liability to a limit of £5m
- Liability cover for loss of customers’ keys and theft of customers’ money or property by staff
- Exhibition cover – including vehicles
Additional options include:
- Cover for goods in transit, including vehicles on a trailer
- Cover for unaccompanied demonstrations
- Insure private cars used as courtesy vehicles
- Subsidence cover for buildings
To complete the support package for Unipart clients, we can offer exceptional risk management through our dedicated service, including full reporting on Health and Safety to help you to reduce your risks and potentially save money on future insurance premiums.