Insurance for Acquired Brain Injury Support
Gallagher has a dedicated care insurance division to enable us to offer insurance assistance to our care clients. We have been operating in the care, charity and not for profit sectors for many years and have built up the necessary skills within our team to do just that.
We appreciate that each client is different and that ‘a one size fits all’ approach does not suit many organisations. This starts with having a specialist team in place to look at your insurance covers and individuals looking after your account who have an in-depth understanding of your complex market and requirements.
We appreciate that offering support to those with traumatic and/or acquired brain injury is a specialist area and requires bespoke insurance to match. Gallagher has relationships with insurers with an appetite for insuring our care clients.
We can offer:
- An understanding the complex requirements of care provided
- Medical malpractice insurance via specialist insurers
- An account managed service – we will come and visit you at your convenience and well ahead of your insurance renewal date expiry
- A dedicated point of contact – many of our staff have been with us for many years
- Service continuity – our staff turnover is very low and you will deal with the same person that comes to see you at the start of our relationship
- Claims support – helping you when you need it the most
For more information about what Gallagher can offer and to start the quotation process, please call our friendly team on 01625 348029.