Protecting your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and we are fully committed to providing a service that safeguards your privacy. This page outlines how we will use the information that you provide.
1. We may collect information about you when you contact us via phone, internet or by any other means of communication. This may be through our website or in response to a communication from us.
2. Your confidentiality is important to us. We will use your personal information for purposes including the provision of quotations and for marketing purposes to inform you about products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
3. We may pass on your details to our chosen third parties so that they can determine suitable products for your needs. This may be to assist you in the handling of a claim or other related activity with Bollington.
4. We may also use your information to perform market research in order to ensure that we are targeting the market in the most efficient way. Communication from us will generally be either via email, telephone or post. If you have preferences with regards to how we contact you, please inform us.
5. We reserve the right to amend or modify this Privacy Statement at any time and in response to any changes in law that may apply to our operations.
Motor Trade Road Risks, Commercial Vehicle
Motor Trade Combined, Personal Lines, Business
Commercial Lines, Care & Charity Insurance, Risk Management, Taxi Insurance
Please select the department you would like to contact for their details:
Apologies, we are currently experiencing a temporary connection problem with our phone lines at our Altrincham office. Please call 01625 854300 if you require assistance.
Return to normal working hours