What is Tradesman Van Insurance?
Whether you are a one man band or you own a building company with a fleet of vehicles, Bollington has well-priced, quality van insurance to suit your needs.
We offer comprehensive, third party fire and theft and third party only van insurance policies with a range of benefits:
- Vehicles up to 3.5T covered
- Cover across the UK, including Northern Ireland
- Option to protect your no claims bonus
- Free EU cover for up to 90 days
- Named additional drivers on your policy
- Windscreen cover available (excess may apply)
- Motoring convictions, accidents or claimsconsidered
- Motor claims service, dedicated to resolving your claims quickly
- Extended opening hours – we’re open until 8pm Mon-Fri, and from 9am-1pm Sat, making it convenient for you to contact us when needed.
Tradesman van insurance is suitable for a wide range of trades, including:
- New start-ups and established companies
- Painters and decorators
- Kitchen fitters
- Pest controllers
- And many more
We’ve been covering trades since 1973 and work with some of the UK’s biggest insurers. So we don’t just offer van insurance – we can cover your business, too.
It’s not just a case of being able to keep your vehicle on the road – you may also require:
- Goods in transit insurance
- AA breakdown cover
- Motor legal protection
- Public liability cover
- Employers’ liability cover
Ensuring your tools are covered too is essential. A tradesman without hos tools is nothing much at all – so you’ll have to ensure that everything you need to keep operating is covered. Bollington have been insuring tradesmen for years. Speak to us and we’ll have an expert in the industry ready to tell you what you’ll need. Whether you’ve been operating for years and you’re a staple in your local area or starting out – we’ll have the right cover for you.
Let us help you to decide what you need – talk to us. Get in touch now for an immediate quote on 01625 348013.