Insurance for children's homes
Whether you operate a small care home with a handful of beds, a larger group boasting many homes throughout the UK, or have a portfolio of different services, Bollington can help with your insurance arrangements. We provide cover that specifically meets the requirements of owners and operators of residential care homes in the private sector.
Our bespoke cover can include:
- Building and Contents
- Public Liability
- Employers’ Liability
- Abuse and Molestation
- Treatment Risk
- Residents’ personal effects
- Money and personal assault
- Book Debts
- Business Interruption
- Professional Indemnity
- Legal Expenses
- Inspection and Breakdown Cover – Plant/Passenger Lifts
Our highly experienced staff will:
- Conduct a thorough review of your current insurance arrangements – highlighting any gaps in cover or over-insurance you don’t need to pay for
- Carry out a full marketing exercise of your risk to our panel of insurers
- Recommend the most appropriate provider
All of our staff are DBS checked and are sensitive to the nature of this sector.
If you would like a quotation for your Children’s Home, please call us on 01625 348029.
Bollington has teamed up with elXtr to provide both HR and employment law advice, including information that is specific to the care and charity sector.
Clients who sign up for legal expenses cover via our care and charity team now have access to the elXtr platform, a leading online resource for legal and business solutions.
To access the platform, login below.