You deliver by van for a living, so you don’t just need cheap courier insurance, you also need real value for money. The right cover for your vehicles and your business. Affordable premiums. Friendly, knowledgeable advice on tap. That’s what Bollington Insurance deliver.
Be as demanding as your customers
Your customers insist on prompt, no excuses courier service regardless of weather and road conditions. You can be just as demanding with us.
At Bollington you’re talking to an experienced, expert team who work solely on courier insurance. Trust us for deep understanding of the everyday issues you deal with. We search the market and talk to our specialist courier insurers panel to get you the right quote quickly and simply. No hassle, no delays, no jargon.
Every type of business
• Courier Fleet Insurance
• Single vehicle courier
• Former driver with a limited claims history
• Courier with driving convictions or accident history
• Self-employed or occasional courier using your own car
• Want to spread the cost over up to 10 months?
• Talk to us first, we can usually help.
Quick quote, instant cover
Call or click and our competitive courier van insurance quote is on its way. And if you need instant cover, just ask.
With you all the way
We want you to stay insured with Bollington long term, so we’ll be there for you whenever you need advice, a change of policy, additional cover – whatever it takes to help your business thrive.
How else can we help?
Unsure whether you need Goods In Transit Insurance? Or if you should opt for breakdown insurance as well? We can help with these decisions and so much more. Our courier van insurance offers you a great deal, including:
• Protected no claims discount, third party only, comprehensive and third party fire & theft policies available#
• Drivers aged 25 and above
• Excesses from £250 for motor insurance*
• Vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes GVW
• Free EU cover for up to 90 days*#
• Uninsured loss recovery
• Public Liability and employers’ liability insurance
• Goods in transit cover
• £100 Goods in Transit excess
• Cover for up to 6 vehicles per policy#
• Option to include AA Breakdown & Accident Recovery*
• Drivers with motoring convictions, claims and accidents can be covered
* for vehicles up to 3.5GVW
# dependent on insurer
Call us on 01625 348779 9am–6:30pm Monday-Friday, 9am-1pm Saturday or click the Get A Quote button
Got a question?
Why do I need courier van insurance?
As a courier you are often carrying valuable items. Your normal van insurance doesn’t cover these and it is not applicable to this type of business. You need Hire and Reward cover, and courier van insurance provides this.
Will my policy include Goods In Transit insurance?
Yes, up to £10,000. If you often carry cargo worth more you’ll require additional Goods In Transit cover. You’ll also need a specialist Goods In Transit policy if you are going outside GB, NI, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Will my policy include Public Liability insurance?
No. Check here for full details.
Courier Van v Haulage Insurance, what’s the difference?
They are different types of business, and so require different policies. A courier delivers to several places per journey, whereas a haulier generally delivers to one or two.
Will my car NCD transfer to my Courier Van insurance?
No, only a courier no claims discount can be transferred.
Will my cover be effective abroad?
Most policies provide the minimum level of cover needed to follow the compulsory insurance of motor vehicles laws in any EU/EEA country. However please remember the inclusive goods in transit cover does not apply beyond the territorial limits of the policy and will only be operative within GB, NI, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Any more questions? Talk to the Bollington Insurance team now