Office Location: Adlington Court
The Claims team are looking for a Claims Handler to join the department which has overall responsibility for all non-wheels-based claims within the company, the majority of which are Commercial Property and Liability claims. It is a very busy working environment with a strong focus on excellent customer service.
- Day to day processing of new and existing claims both by phone and in writing, including by electronic means and dealing with clients, insurers and third parties by phone, in writing and in person
- Spreadsheet management and generation of claims experiences for allocated clients
- Ensure all work is processed in accordance with the Claims Department’s SLA’s and all client records are kept up to date with claims information as appropriate
- Assist with managing/processing of new and existing claims both by phone and in writing
- Identification and handling of complaints in accordance with the Company Complaint Procedures and in line with FCA Guidelines
Essential Skills for the role are; experience in a busy general insurance claims environment, specialising in property and/or liability preferred, good IT skills, strong and effective communication and customer service skills, ability to prioritise own time and workload with accuracy and attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team, building strong relationships with clients, Insurers and colleagues alike.
Essential skills for the role are experience, knowledge and ability to handle all commercial liability and property claims.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]