Credit Control Administrator
Office Location: Adlington Court
To work within the busy Credit Control team, located in the Finance department ensuring client payment information is kept up to date.
- Processing and allocating BACs, cheques and car payments in a timely and accurate manner to maintain up-to-date information about the debt.
- Processing journals.
- Setting up and uploading loan agreements onto the online system.
- Completing and uploading necessary documents.
- Assisting the Credit Controllers in the administrative side of the debt recovery process.
- Emergency/holiday cover for the other members of the finance team, and other ad hoc work as required.
Essential skills for the role are: attention to detail, fast and accurate numerical data entry skills, confidentiality, good communication skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, experience in an office environment, experience in credit control, finance administrator/accounts administrator or similar role is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]