Office Location: Clipper House
We are looking for an MI Analyst to provide analysis of key data so that the Group management team can make informed decisions and present clear business cases to the Board.
- To deliver MI to Operations, Marketing and other departments/stakeholders within the Group.
- To develop new processes to facilitate data transfers between the Group and their partners.
- To diagnose and repair MI issues and implement improvements.
- To ensure the continuous operation of the Group’s data extract, storage and processing systems for reporting, dialler integration etc.
- To facilitate the production of bespoke MI reports.
- To provide 2nd line support to consumers of MI-based data feeds.
- To provide analysis of key data so that the Group management team can make informed decisions and present clear business cases to the Board.
- To provide performance information against key operational and business targets.
- To identify opportunities to streamline existing reports, data feeds and processes.
- Build new reports/adapt existing reports in SQL, SSRS, Power Bi, Excel etc.
- Coordinate and test internal and external data feeds.
- Create, automate and deliver regular/scheduled MI reports.
- Investigate and implement the use of new technologies, tools, methods & practises to improve the performance of the MI function within the Group.
- Monitor MI systems and processes to ensure that they are working correctly and that the resultant data is correct.
- Perform ad hoc duties within the remit of the position from time to time.
- Provide accurate/auditable MI reports to reflect Group performance.
- This is a desk-based role at our Sale offices working within an existing team of skilled MI analysts and developers.
- Experience in the Insurance industry is a distinct advantage.
- Exposure to data visualisation tools such as Power BI and Tableau would be an advantage.
- Strong, commercial experience in an MI/reporting role is a prerequisite.
- Wide experience using MI reporting tools such as SSMS, SSRS, Access and Excel is essential.
- A degree is NOT a requirement.
- Industry recognised qualifications would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org