Performance Marketing Executive
Office Location: Clipper House & Adlington Court
The Company are looking for a new Performance Marketing Executive in conjunction with the Brand Marketing Team and our agency partners, you will deliver a wide range of activity, across all our group brands – with an overarching emphasis on reporting, testing, pre-analysis (targeting/segmentation), measurement, ROI and post-analysis.
As a member of The Bollington Wilson Performance Marketing Team you will be focused on the scoping, delivery and continuous improvement of – but not limited to:
- Cross Sell
- Direct Mail
- Lead Generation
- Email Marketing
- Experienced user of digital platforms such as Google Analytics, DotMailer, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Bing, Google Display network, (or other ESP) WordPress (or other CMS) Hootsuite and others.
- Analytical tools such as Tableau / Data Studio desirable.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical mind and a passion for the science of marketing.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to work alone or collaborate effectively with others.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to multitask, manage and meet tight deadlines.
- Exemplary communication skills for both internal and external working relationships
- Be curious and challenge the status quo.
- Customer-centric approach.
- Digital Marketing Qualification
- Educated to degree level