Office Location: Sale, Manchester
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a PHP developer to supplement the technical team at our office in Sale, Manchester. This will be a varied role; developing solutions for the websites, contact centres and partner portals, working across the IT team and business to produce class-leading systems and customer experience.
- Develop solutions for the websites, contact centre and partner portals.
- Integration of user-facing elements (front and back-end)
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Work across the business with operations and marketing where appropriate to develop and optimise current business systems in order to improve performance.
- 2 years+ programming experience
- MySQL 5+
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Responsive design and implementation
- Adherence to web standards and best practices.
- Cake PHP, Laravel or other MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or Sketch
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and develop his/her skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org