SME Insurance Adviser
Office Location: Adlington
We have several broking roles within our SME team at Adlington Court, the successful candidates will have a monthly commission income target. The successful candidates will deal with clients regarding their policy for new business, renewal and mid-term adjustment enquires over the telephone.
- Dealing with insurer policy/account queries.
- Supporting team members in their activities as directed
- To deal with existing customer enquiries and provide suitable terms and advice to clients over the telephone
- Telephone call handling
- Work as part of a team to achieve monthly financial targets through the selling and servicing of policies, including policy renewals
- To ensure all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up-to-date
Essential skills for the role are insurance experience, good communication skills, excel experience and sales/customer service experience.
Desirable skills for the role are SME or Commercial insurance experience.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to [email protected]