Office Location: Clipper House
We are looking for a new Taxi Consultant to join the Taxi team at Clipper House. The role will be to deal with new and existing clients on both the telephone and on a face to face basis. It will be dealing with all aspects of the department from new business, renewals and customer service and ensuring an excellent level of customer service is provided for all taxi clients.
- Dealing with customers both on the telephone and on a face to face basis
- To deal with existing customers enquiries and provide suitable renewal terms and advice to clients over the telephone and face to face.
- Work as part of a team to achieve monthly financial targets through both new and existing business.
- To achieve individual financial targets and agreed KPI’s
- Build relationships with key insurers to assist in obtaining the very best terms for both existing and potential new clients.
- Handle inbound telephone enquiries and also make outbound calls for both existing and new clients.
- Ensure all documentation is issued correctly to clients and completed within a designated time frame whilst keeping internal records up to date.
Essential skills for the role are; Sales experience, ability to manage your own time and workloads, ability to work well within a team, good communication skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, hardworking & motivated and have experience of working in a target driven role
Desirable skills for the role are; knowledge of the CDL system and an understanding of motor insurance from a new business, customer service and renewal perspective.