Construction has often had a reputation as a risky business, with higher than average injury and fatality figures, which often makes finding competitively priced insurance challenging. Yet that need not be the case, if you work with a broker who understands the risks and works on your behalf to get the best deal from insurers.
Bollington works with your business to ensure that you are not only covered for all of your insurance risks, you are also kept up-to-date with how legislation affects your current insurance arrangements, and can also take advantage of our range of risk management offerings, tailored to fit the needs of your work in the building and construction sector.
We can offer building and construction insurance that has all of the benefits you would expect in one combined package of covers, including:
- Cover for commercial premises, machinery, plant and stock
- Employers’ liability cover – not only a legal requirement for almost all businesses with employees, but essential where there is risk to employees in their day-to-day work, to protect your business against compensation claims
- Public liability cover, to protect against claims from members of the public where construction takes place
- Directors and officers insurance, to protect individuals in key positions against the threat of claims from alleged wrongdoing
- Professional indemnity cover
- Motor vehicle fleet cover
- Engineering inspection policies, to help ensure that plant and machinery is safe, properly maintained and fit for purpose
- Tradesman insurance
- Business interruption
- Account managed service
- Much more besides
Bollington has the experience of over 40 years’ trading, so has helped to insure a wide variety of building and construction firms like yours in getting projects off the ground and providing valuable housing and commercial property for communities across the UK – and beyond.
For a unique, personalised insurance and risk management quotation that takes account of everything your business does, call us today on 01625 400206.