Microbrewery, Distillery and Brew Pub Insurance
Craft brewery business is booming.
Bollington offers a great range of insurance covers for your industry with our very own exclusive scheme, covering new start-ups to larger craft breweries, single brew pubs to distilleries.
The cover is designed specifically to protect premises, stock and loss of earnings – key ingredients to your recipe for success.
Our craft brewery policy covers:
- Cider breweries, distilleries and brew pubs
- Exhibition, farmers market and festival cover
- Material damage, business interruption and public liability up to £10m LOI considered
- Automatic seasonal increases in stock for peak periods (May, June, July & December)
- Loss of licence cover
- Goods in Transit cover
- Deterioration of refrigerated stock
- Bursting barrels and bottles
- Personal accident cover
- Employers’ liability cover
- …and more
All our covers are optional and will be packaged as per your individual requirements.
In addition to our exclusive scheme, we have access to other insurers specialising in this industry, so we can look to place cover for a wide variety of brewing and distilling businesses.
We offer our prospective policyholders:
- Comprehensive policy cover built from our in-depth understanding of the industry
- Quick quotations within the same day
- Competitive premiums
- An exclusive Bollington scheme
- A policy designed to fit the needs of craft brewers and distillers
Bollington is a niche insurance broker that specialises in the craft brewery and distilling industries. We can offer insurance packages to suit any kind of microbrewery, brewpub, distillery or commercial brewery, whether on our exclusive scheme or with our panel of insurers.
As an independent, award-winning broker, we offer a range of services tailored to suit your requirements, including:
- Over 45 years of experience – established 1973
- Craft brewery experts with an interest in the industry
- Nationwide coverage – account managers throughout the UK
- A claims team working in your best interests
- Risk management advice to help reduce insurance premiums
- All from an associate member of SIBA