If you are involved in the manufacture of goods, you are likely to need a range of insurances, including:
- Protection for your premises
- Cover for stock, machinery, tools, equipment and plant
- Public liability insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Employers’ liability insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Fleets
- Directors and Officers cover
- Showroom cover
- Cover for events or exhibitions
- And more besides
Bollington can help you to build a portfolio of insurance that matches the specific needs of your business, helping you to decide what you need, what you might like to consider, and what you don’t need at all.
As one of the UK’s leading independent brokers, our wide range of expertise in covering manufacturing businesses spans more than 40 years, and we have access to a full range of quality insurers in order to make sure that your business is fully protected – and at a manageable cost.
We can also help you manage risks with a bespoke risk management package, tailored to identify your needs and address them, backed by a team with decades of experience in the field.
Additionally, we can offer personal insurance for home, motor, travel and much more.
Call us on 01625 400206 for full information on the range of services we have available.