Nightclubs, discotheques, late night opening wine bars and cocktail bars, music and comedy venues. There are so many types of night club these days and they are all at the riskier end of the spectrum in insurers’ eyes. Our team will work with you to produce an appropriate quotation to suit your business.
Every policy is different
The specific cover you require depends on the nature of your nightclub. Your carefully tailored policy is likely to include protection for your building and the fixtures and fittings that create its unique identity, from neon signs and lighting rigs to smoke machines. Also covered if required are the safety of customers and staff, the expensive equipment and stock you hold on the premises, including bar contents, glasses and frozen food. You can rely on the right level of business interruption and loss of licence cover, protection for cash held in your safe and customers’ property in the cloakroom. Your liability because of door supervisor behaviour is another risk for which we’ll be happy to arrange cover if relevant.
Your nightclub insurance cover can include
- Buildings, fixtures and fittings
- Machinery, plant and all other contents
- TV, video, lighting and sound equipment
- Stock and materials in wines, spirits and frozen food
- Business interruption
- Loss of license
- Money on the premises, in Safe or money in transit
- Personal accident or assault benefits for employees
- Book debts
- Public liability
- Employers’ liability
- Legal costs arising from prosecution under health and safety legislation
- Liability to door supervisors
- Cloakroom liability cover
Get a Quote
Call or click to start your nightclub insurance quote. And if you need instant cover, just ask.
With you all the way
We want you to stay insured with Gallagher long term, so we’ll be there for you whenever you need advice, a change of policy, additional cover – whatever it takes to help your business thrive.
Call us on 01625 348779 9am–5:30pm Monday-Friday and we will be happy to help.