Obtaining a motoring conviction can be a major concern if your work as a courier is your main source of income. Dependent on the conviction, you might find it more difficult to find insurance, and even if you do, the premium that you are quoted could be substantially higher than it was before.
Because Bollington take individual circumstances into consideration, we can consider an application for insurance no matter what your motoring conviction is. As we assess each case individually, there are even circumstances in which more than one conviction could be considered.
Our excellent courier insurance can offer you:
- Comprehensive and Third Party Fire & Theft insurance#
- Protected No Claims Discount
- Drivers aged 25 and above
- Windscreen Cover with excess starting at £50#
- AA Breakdown & Accident Recovery*
- Excesses from £250 for motor*
- Free EU cover for up to 90 days*#
- Uninsured loss recovery
- Public Liability and Employers’ Liability
- Goods in Transit Cover
- £100 Goods in Transit excess
- Cover for up to 6 vehicles#
- Drivers with motoring convictions, claims and accidents can be covered
* for vehicles up to 3.5GVW
# dependent on insurer
- As courier insurance specialists, we provide:
- Highly competitive rates
- Quick quotes and instant cover
- Ability to spread the cost over 10 months
- Friendly and personal service
Speak to a courier insurance specialist who understands your needs – contact us today on 01625 854300 for a personalised quotation.