Powerful credit reports and business data, updated frequently
In business, you need accurate information to make informed decisions. Making sure you are paid for goods or services you deliver isn’t an option – it’s a necessity.
Through Prophet Group, the specialist trade credit division of Bollington, you can gain access to reports on over 240 million businesses in 235+ countries – updated 500,000 times daily.
What information can I get from your business credit reports?
Credit reports and business information available from Prophet Group include:
- Payment history (including CCJs)
- A thorough analysis of company finances and background information, aggregated from a variety of data sources
- Risk score and recommended credit limit
- Director reports, with associated business information
- Company documents (filed with Companies House)
- Tools to help you verify company information – including Google Maps, social media links and company news
- Company monitoring – to keep an eye on the customers. suppliers, competitors and other business contacts that matter to you
All this information can be accessed via our simple online platform.
What makes a good provider of credit information?
Prophet Group’s credit reports and business information service is powered by CoCredo, an award-winning provider of business information. This offers you:
- Aggregated data from leading credit reporting agencies across the globe
- Combined sources of information in one report (with Dual reports, unique to CoCredo)
- A premium service at a highly competitive price
See company reports for yourself with our FREE reports offer…
We would like to offer you 3 FREE UK reports and 1 FREE Dual Report to give you a chance to try these out for yourself. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, simply call us on 01423 201800 and ask for your trial of credit reporting and information services.
What are the benefits of quality credit reporting and information?
- Drive profitability – ensuring you have positive cashflow in your business
- Avoid adverse risk – by knowing who you are dealing with and how they operate
- Spot changes quickly – so you can prepare for any potential issues before they arise
- Increase business efficiency – spend less time chasing debt and more time building your business