Business Support | Fixed Term
Office Location: Clipper House
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join our company within the Personal Lines Division.
- Providing exceptional service to new and existing customers over the telephone, focusing on resolving queries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
- Taking maximum opportunity to enhance customer experience and exceed expectations, at all times acting in both the interests of the customer and the insurer.
- Being available to provide levels of cover for inbound enquiries at all times, i.e. telephone call handling.
- Ensuring all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up to date.
- Keeping up to date with developments in product and market changes in accordance with current market trends and also scheme facilities.
- Strong attention to detail, and operating with diligence
- Ability to manage your own time and workloads effectively
- Ability to work well with others and demonstrate initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong Knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office
- Ability to be able to build rapport with customers and deliver great customer service
We can offer you an excellent benefits package including competitive annual leave, a generous contributory pension scheme, structured training and development programmes, childcare voucher scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4. We also access to our onsite gym and free tea, coffee and fresh fruit all day!
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.