The purpose of introducing a safety management system (SMS) is primarily to facilitate the management of an organisation’s health and safety risks.
- Act as competent person under ‘The management of Health and Safety at Work regulations 1999’ (regulation 7)
- Full audit of existing health and safety arrangements
- Preparation of bespoke Health and Safety manual including extensive reference and guidance material
- Provision of bespoke employee booklets
- Ongoing support for senior staff
- Unlimited access to our Health and Safety Helpline
- Monthly newsletters to alert clients of any changes in Health and Safety Law that may affect your business
- Annual compliance audit with systems updated as necessary
- Annual update of Health and Safety policy
- Annual update of Employee booklets
Our rates are extremely competitive and a tailored quotation can be put together by your Account Manager or email us at [email protected].
If you are a current client of Bollington, you have access to a full library of health and safety information on our dedicated Bollington Safety website www.bollingtonsafety.co.uk.