Trust Bollington to find the care insurance your client needs
The care market is changing. Insurers are changing their risk appetite, making it harder for you to place your risks.
Our Care Wholesale offering can help you arrange cover for your client via our specialist markets, ensuring the right level of cover is maintained at competitive prices.
There’s no need to struggle looking for a market or competitive pricing – let us help you with your insurance requirements for:
- Residential Homes for Mental Health/Learning Disabilities
- Children’s Care Homes
- Elderly Care Homes
- Charities and Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Supported Living and Outreach Support
- Medical Malpractice and Abuse Cover
- Domiciliary Care
- Nurseries, Play Schemes & Out of School Clubs
- Fostering and Adoption Agencies
- Foster Carers
- Private Hospitals, Hospices and Specialist Clinics
- Private Schools, Academies and Colleges
- Consultants of Complementary Medicines
- Risk Management Offering
As part of your agency with Bollington Care you can be assured of the following:
- A dedicated expert care team, who can assist in your client’s need no matter what sector they are in
- A panel of insurers offering you the most competitive rates and cover
- Exclusivity for quotes
- Tailored cover to fit your client’s individual needs
- Dedicated claims team, designed to get your client the fairest and quickest settlement possible
- Expert risk management policies and knowledge
Bollington has teamed up with elXtr to provide both HR and employment law advice, including information that is specific to the care and charity sector.
Clients who sign up for legal expenses cover via our care and charity team now have access to the elXtr platform, a leading online resource for legal and business solutions.
To access the platform, login below.