Insurance for Children’s Nurseries
Whether you operate a private day or Sure Start nursery, kindergarten, Montessori school, children’s centre or summer camp – Bollington can help find the right cover to suit your needs.
As an insurance broker, we work with a range of specialist insurance companies in order to give our clients access to exclusive markets and products, flexibility on covers and competitively priced premiums.
What can your Children’s Nursery insurance cover?
- Employers’ Liability
- Public and Products Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Legal Expenses
- Loss of Revenue
- Loss of Registration Certificate
Additional covers and benefits can include:
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
- Contents in Transit
- Officials’ Personal Effects
- Children’s Personal Effects
- Deterioration of Refrigerated Stock
- Equipment Breakdown
- Personal Accident for Children
- Personal Accident for Officials
- Officials’ Personal Money
- Employee Dishonesty
- Crisis Containment
- Trustees’ and Officers’ Financial Liability
How do I arrange Children’s Nursery insurance?
Bollington is an award-winning independent insurance broker with a team who specialise in the care and charity sector. It’s easy to arrange cover with us. Simply:
- Call us on 01625 348029 for immediate assistance.
We’re open Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Fill in our quick online form – and we will prepare your quotation for you
- Arrange a call back – and a member of our friendly team will give you a call at a time to suit you
Bollington has teamed up with elXtr to provide both HR and employment law advice, including information that is specific to the care and charity sector.
Clients who sign up for legal expenses cover via our care and charity team now have access to the elXtr platform, a leading online resource for legal and business solutions.
To access the platform, login below.