What is Keycare Cover?
Keycare insurance covers you in the event of losing your keys. Not only is this one of the most inconvenient events that can happen to a person, it is also one of the most frustrating to fix. Locksmiths charge emergency rates and you can often find yourself stranded. By having insurance against this happening you have the piece of mind that you won’t be inconvenienced in the same way again.
Often seen as the “never again” insurance – having the right level of cover is essential. If you’re a serial key loser then you can be sure that you’ve got something behind you that looks after you. if you’re not, if this were to happen to you, the next thing you’d be doing would be to get this kind of insurance!
If you have ever lost your keys, you know how much of a hassle it can become. Not only do you have the inconvenience of losing your keys but there is also the cost of replacing them.
Cover and replace the loss of all your keys for just £15. Annual protection for permanently lost keys to cover the cost of replacement keys, locks and car hire up to £1500 per year.
This cover will pay for:
- Replacement locks, keys and locksmith charges up to £1500
- Locksmiths call out charges where keys are locked inside a vehicle, premises or broken in a lock up to the annual £1500 limit per registered key fob
- Cost of public transport or reasonable taxi fares when stranded
- The cost of reprogramming immobilisers and alarms.
- Emergency helpline open 24hrs a day 365 days a year
- No excess to pay
- £10 reward to the finder courtesy of Keycare
- No claims discount on home and motor policies earned remains protected
Any key attached to the fob is covered including keys to commercial and domestic premises.
Arranging cover is very easy. Simply call today on 01625 348038 and speak to a member of our private client team.