Bollington Insurance is proud to announce that we have won the Feefo Gold Service award, an independent seal of excellence that recognises businesses for delivering exceptional experiences, as rated by our customers.
Created by Feefo, Trusted Service is awarded only to those businesses that use Feefo to collect genuine ratings and reviews. Those that meet the high standard, based on the number of reviews they have collected and their average rating, are awarded.
A badge of honour, this accreditation remains unique, as it is based purely on interactions with verified customers. As all reviews are verified as genuine, the accreditation is a true reflection of a business’ commitment to outstanding service.
Bollington met the criteria by collecting over 500 reviews between January 1st 2017 and December 31st 2017, with a Feefo service rating of between 4.5 and 5.0. The company currently holds a Feefo rating of 4.8 out of 5.
Rachel Aston, Marketing and Communications Director, commented: “It’s a real honour to receive this award from Feefo. Our business always strives to put the customer at the heart of everything we do, so it’s great to be acknowledged for delivering an exceptional service by those who purchased insurance from us last year. We thank them for taking the time to offer honest feedback to us.
“We will continue to work hard to ensure our customers receive the best service possible, listening, understanding and responding to their needs at all times. We take this seriously and recognise that this award helps to set us apart from other insurance brokers.”
Speaking on this year’s award, Andrew Mabbutt, CEO at Feefo, commented: “The Trusted Service award has always been about recognising those companies that go the extra mile. Once again, we have seen many incredible businesses using Feefo to its full potential, to provide truly memorable experiences for their customers – and rightly being awarded with our most prestigious accreditation. I look forward to the continual success of the businesses that work in partnership with Feefo throughout 2018.”
Feefo is a ratings and reviews, and customer analytics platform that provides the tools to collect genuine, purchase-verified reviews on behalf of over 4,000 businesses. Feefo ensures that all feedback is authentic, by matching it to a legitimate transaction; this is in order to increase consumer confidence, and combat the rising issue of fake reviews.
Share in our success!
To celebrate picking up our Gold Service Award from Feefo, Bollington is giving away three Amazon Echo Dots to lucky winners of our competition!
To enter, simply tell us what you’re celebrating this year in the comments section on our Facebook news post.
Winners will be announced on Monday 12th March!
Terms and Conditions
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Bollington Wilson Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Bollington Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Bollington.Insurance.Brokers.Limited
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be Sunday 11th March 2018. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as follows: 3x Amazon Echo Dot (1 per winner). The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
5. The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
7. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
11. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by Facebook direct message.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. You are providing your information to Bollington Insurance Brokers and not to any other party.