Make Sure You Are Covered With a Combined Motor Trade Policy

Make Sure You Are Covered With a Combined Motor Trade Policy

As a motor trader, you know first-hand the diversity of your industry. Motor trade businesses can come in all shapes and sizes. Because of this, they need to make sure they are properly covered.

Simply purchasing a one-size-fits-all policy will not adequately protect most motor traders and can actually expose them to massive risk. Accordingly, insurance for motor traders has a patchwork quality, with several specific covers combined into one bespoke policy.

Road risks cover, which insures driving your own or customer vehicles, or temporarily garaging them during a journey, is typically the baseline for writing a combined motor trade policy.

But most motor trade businesses need more than just road risks cover. Typical covers include:

• Property damage
• Employers’ liability
• Public liability
• Products liability

This list is only a sample of the vast assortment of covers available to motor traders. Relying on road risks cover alone will not cut it if you have employees or premises, for example.

You need a combined motor trade insurance policy to make sure your business is protected on all fronts. The insurance professionals at Bollington Insurance Brokers have the expertise to create a bespoke policy perfectly suited to your needs.