Insurance and Risk Management for Motortade Businesses

Writing on a Clipboard

Your round-up of insurance and risk management for the motor trade

With everything from handling hazardous substances and dealing with exhaust fumes through to test drives and theft prevention, there’s a lot of risks to manage in your motor trade business.

Ensure peace of mind for your motor trade business by purchasing robust insurance cover, including:

  • Road risks insurance
  • Building and contents insurance
  • Public and products liability insurance
  • Employers’ liability insurance
  • Cyber insurance
  • Money cover
  • Tools and equipment insurance
  • Directors’ and officers’ insurance
  • Professional indemnity insurance
  • Engineering inspection cover
  • Any other covers you need

Speak to Bollington about all your insurance needs, now and in the future. We will work with our panel of insurers to get you the best deal we can, including exclusive access to motor trade schemes you won’t find elsewhere.

Risk management made easier

Unlike many brokers, Bollington has an in-house risk management team. We can carry out full Health and Safety audits. We can also help with anything from fire risk assessments to Health and Safety Management.

  • Have a professional assess your business and help you to put simple and effective processes in place
  • Get assistance with making sure you are compliant with legislation, and avoid HSE investigations
  • Help to avoid injury to employees and members of the public

Talk to Bollington about how we can assist with tailored risk management. This could potentially help you save money on your insurance cover, too, by reducing the chances of claims occurring.

Call 0161 929 1851 for help with managing your risks or your insurance policies.